The organizational strategies comprises of three key elements for empowerment of the communities. It is depicted in the diagram as follows.
The key approach of the organization involves the following elements:
- Promoting community leadership: Jan Sahas believes in community leadership and hence promoting community to be in the forefront in their own socio-economic development.
- People centered participatory approach: organizing the community and developing community based social structures.
- Equal opportunity to women and special focus on girls and women
- Capacity building of targeted communities: Capacity building of target communities is a continuous process and to capacitate people to address their problems.
- Ensure access to justice for the ultra-poor and most excludes communities.
- Develop the social entrepreneurship
- Networking and Alliance building with other organizations, government institutions, independent commissions, community based organization and cultural groups.